Assisted Living in Bloomfield CT at Duncaster
When You Seek Extra Support.
If you desire a little support, you can stay right in your own apartment home at Duncaster and receive the service, you need, or you may choose to move to an assisted living apartment home. Either way, you need not worry about leaving friends or community behind.
The readers of the Hartford Advocate voted Duncaster's Assisted Living as number one in their Advocate Best- Reader's Poll.
Every year, the publication's readers pick their favorites in such diverse categories as medical services, health and beauty and professional services. Here's how the publication's editor, John Adamian, describes the outcomes of this annual poll: "If you are new to the region, this is a great way of learning what the locals love. If you're the most seasoned Hartford lifer, hopefully there's a surprise or two of some gem in your backyard that's eluded you until now."
- Duncaster staff is honored to be voted best Hartford CT area assisted living as we strive to provide you with the best of care.
Assisted Living Offerings Include:
- Nurse on duty 24 hours in addition to certified nursing assistants
- Medical clinic with geriatricians’ office hours M-F
- Support with bathing, dressing, medication monitoring
- Personal care
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and shopping
- Dining with multiple venue options
- Stimulating social and recreational programs
- Personal laundry service
- 24-hour security and emergency response
- Case management and coordination of health services
- Memory support
Secure and peaceful courtyard ....
Duncaster staff, ready assist.
Also at Duncaster:
- Aquatic and Fitness center
- Equipment gym
- Exercise studio
- Fitness specialists and personal trainers
- Numerous classes such as circuit training, Tai Chi and yoga
- Caleb Hitchcock Health Center for in-patient rehab or long term care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Cardiac rehab
- IV and other therapies
- Hartford Hospital Senior Primary Care at Duncaster open five days a week
- Outpatient rehab services for physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Massage Therapy
Schedule a tour to see Duncaster's assisted living neighborhood today!
Take a Look at Our eBrochure
Why wait for our literature in the mail? You can see our brochure right here. Just click on the Assisted Living brochure image below.
There's much to see. A brochure can show quite a bit, but nothing matches seeing it all in-person.
After you've looked through our literature, please give us a call to schedule a tour.