LifeCare provides peace of mind, whatever the future may bring. LifeCare offers Duncaster residents the financial security that if their health ever changes, they will never have to pay the high cost of nursing home care. It helps older adults live their lives to the fullest. It offers them the independence and peace of mind that comes with freedom from many of the concerns older adults and their families often face. As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Duncaster offers all of the benefits of LifeCare. Our distinct levels of service are:
- Independent Living- many choices in size and number of bedrooms
- Assisted Living
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Memory Care
A LifeCare Agreement provides:
- An independent lifestyle
- A wide range of services and amenities for an active, fulfilling lifestyle
- Fitness and aquatic programs, and a range of social, cultural and recreational activities to help you stay healthy and enjoy life
- Financial, emotional and physical security
- Skilled nursing care at no additional cost
With a LifeCare Agreement, you are guaranteed long-term skilled nursing care coverage for life. A LifeCare contract eliminates the worries about unforeseen long-term care expenses. Residents must qualify for the LifeCare benefit and it is only allowed for those moving into an independent living residence.
Additional aspects of what Duncaster's LifeCare provides:
- LifeCare is one of the best estate conservation tools.
- Independent living residents under a LifeCare Agreement are eligible for an annual medical tax deduction related to their monthly fee.
- Residents under a LifeCare Agreement are also eligible for a one-time medical tax deduction in the year in which their Entrance Fee is paid.
- LifeCare affords predictable costs for long-term care into the future for residents.
- LifeCare offers no increase in monthly fees when and if long-term nursing care is ever needed or used.
Now that you never have to worry about where to obtain health services, you are free to enjoy your active and fulfilling lifestyle. We offer many different social, cultural and recreational activities and programs to help you stay healthy and enjoy life.