Discover LifeCare on the Go®
Duncaster’s LifeCare on the Go® is a new concept in life-long health care for today's mobile and active seniors. This residency option offers members all benefits of living in a lifecare community, including lifetime long-term care, without requiring you to live at Duncaster. It addresses similar 'what ifs' as long-term care insurance, but offers stronger benefits than most insurance policies. LifeCare on the Go® also includes the optional use of a furnished Duncaster apartment home. Participants can reserve these accommodations for up to six months in a calendar year.
Once becoming a LifeCare on the Go® resident members need not worry about where they will receive assisted living services or long-term skilled nursing care in the future. In addition, you'll never have to worry about being eligible for residency at Duncaster in the future because you became full-fledged residents by joining LifeCare on the Go®.
- Tax deduction eligibility for costs associated with LifeCare on the Go®
- Use of a furnished apartment home and carport for up to six months annually
- Access to Duncaster’s on-site primary care practice staffed by board-certified geriatricians and advanced practice registered nurses
- Wellness and fitness programs and classes
- Aquatic and fitness center membership
- Arts and culture programs
- Continuing education programs
- Dining allowance with options that range from carry-out meals to restaurant dining in a casual bistro setting to a traditional dining room
- In addition, members of LifeCare on the Go® have the right to move to Duncaster at a future date as they are covered under a full residency agreement beginning on the date they join.
Additional Aspects to Duncaster's LifeCare:
- Estate conservation tool
- Annual medical tax deduction related to the annual commitment
- One-time medical tax deduction in the year in which the LifeCare on the Go® entrance fee is paid
- Predictable costs for long-term care into the future
- Long term care coverage under your LifeCare benefit
- Now that you never have to worry about where to obtain health services, you are freer to enjoy life. Duncaster offers many different social, cultural and recreational activities and programs, in which you may now participate, to help you stay healthy and engaged.